- What services do you provide?
- Do you want to post your everyday rates?
- Do you have bulk rates or special rates that apply to certain things that you do?
- Do you have samples of your work? If not, get a camera and start taking pictures so you can provide a photo gallery and show off your stuff!
- Some businesses really need to invest in getting a Professional Photographer to take their pictures; ex: Golf Courses, Wedding Planners, Banquet Facilities.
- Do you carry certain Manufacturers? List these manufacturers because some people will only buy from certain places. Ex: Made in America
- Provide Contact information, how can someone get a hold of you and where are you located?
These are just a few things we will take the time to talk about when we are working together on your new website. Once content is established we will take it to the next level, going through the process of building your website.
Your Website Content
Your website has to be a reflection of your business and your first order of business is to provide details on your business. Your website home page should be a 75 to 100 word description of your business and services.
Once you get the home page together, write down what you do on a day to day basis.
This is what you are going to use to create additional content or your website pages for your customers.